FREE | Recorded Tuesday, September 23 at 2:00 pm ET
Part 2 in the series EMS Finance: Follow the Money
Watch On Demand Now:
Attendees will receive 1 hour of CAPCE-approved credit.
Attend “EMS FINANCE—WHAT DOES EMS REALLY COST?” will discuss:
- EMS agency costs drivers, including staffing, benefits, service level, readiness, utilization, equipment, uncompensated care and other expenses that agencies must cover as part of daily operations;
- How geography, population density, and other factors impact EMS agency expenses;
- What types of calls are the most expensive, and why; and
- How the cost of service impacts EMTs and paramedics.
Your hosts for this webinar:
- Jon Washko, Assistant Vice President, Center for EMS, Northwell Health (New York);
- Rick Lewis, Battalion Chief, South Metro Fire (Colorado); and
- Matt Zavadsky, CSIO of MedStar Mobile Healthcare (Texas).
Who Should Attend: All EMS practitioners who want to understand EMS financial operations. This webinar will help prepare attendees for positions in EMS management.