CDC Source | Comments Courtesy of Matt Zavadsky
Passing along an interesting opportunity from the CDC.
Would be good to have a few (ok, many) EMS folks participating to education policy makers and influencers about the crucial role EMS agencies can play in this process.
Tip of the hat to Rob Lawrence for passing this info along!
In support of the Biden-Harris administration’s National Strategy for the COVID-19 Response and Pandemic Preparedness, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention is organizing a virtual National Forum on COVID-19 Vaccine that will bring together practitioners from national, state, tribal, local, and territorial levels who are engaged in vaccinating communities across the nation.
The Forum will facilitate information exchange on the most effective strategies to:
- Build trust and confidence in COVID-19 vaccines
- Use data to drive vaccine implementation
- Provide practical information for optimizing and maximizing equitable vaccine access
Practitioners include representatives of organizations focused on vaccine implementation in communities from:
- State, tribal, local, and territorial public health departments
- Healthcare system providers and administrators and their national affiliate organizations
- Medical and public health academic institutions
- Community-based health service organizations
Dates and Deadlines:
- February 9: Registration opens: www.cdc.gov/covidvaccineforum
- February 16: Last day to register
- February 22: Building Trust and Vaccine Confidence
- February 23: Data to Drive Vaccine Implementation
- February 24: Optimize and Maximize Equitable Access